Forum Terms of service
The moderators and administrators of this forum will do their best to delete or edit any reprehensible messages that may be posted on the forum. You acknowledge that all messages posted on this forum express the opinion of their respective authors, and do not necessarily reflect the position of the moderators and administrators.
In order to ensure the moderation of this forum, any message violating the preceding provisions may be edited or deleted without notice by the moderators and administrators of the forum. Any abuse may also be sanctioned by banning or deleting the user account. We reserve the right to inform your access provider and/or the judicial authorities of any malicious behaviour.
This forum may send you electronic messages (e-mail), such as activity notifications, or newsletters, sent by Forumotion or by an administrator of this forum. You can choose in your profile preferences to receive or not each of these messages. Click on the button 'I Agree to these terms' below :
- You acknowledge that you have read these rules in their entirety ;
- You agree to comply fully with this rules ;
- You grant moderators of this forum the right to delete, move or edit any topic at any time. WebkinzStreet Rules
Welcome to WebkinzStreet! We're so glad to see you over here!
rules and guidelines posted below are not an absolute set, our staff
may need to moderate posts for reasons that are not outlined.
and rules are needed on a site to keep it under control, and for you
(the member) to know what is deemed as acceptable and unacceptable
contributions to our site.
The moderators of this forum will try
hard to edit or remove reprehensible messages as soon as possible.
However, it is impossible for them to review all the messages.
- Posting or Sharing Personal Information (Last name, age, city, school, phone number, etc).
- Posting or Sharing Personal Pictures (Anyone who is NOT a celebrity).
- Trade discussion outside of the exchange.
- Aggressive or slanderous messages, as well as personal insults and critics.
- Vulgar language (Remember, it's a children based forum!).
- Pornographic material.
- Harassment or threats to other posters or staff.
- Spam (Including chain letters).
- Advertisement of other websites.
- Unapproved links (You may PM a staff member to approve a link FIRST, before posting it).
- Creating duplicate accounts.
- Posting fake news or information of any type.
- Selling, offering, or gifting pet codes of any type.
- Using RED or BLUE ink while posting or replying to threads. These colors are reserved for Moderators and Administrators only.
- Begging for items, or trades.
- Messages that promote - or evoke - illegal practices are prohibited.
Creating duplicate threads. Please use the search feature to check
whether or not the content you are intending to post has already been
- Using "Text Speak" in your posts, such as "Gr8" instead of "Great". Please take the time to write replies in English.
Asking about banned members. Bannings are between the member and staff
only, information on why a member is banned is conditional.
Creating threads in the wrong forum. If you cannot figure out where to
post your thread, please contact one of our moderators for help.
Posting in entirely capitals. Please refrain from doing this as it
leaves members with the impression that you're yelling at them.
of the rules will result in a temporary or full access ban to our
forum, or posting. Depending on the rule broken, it may also result in
one of your privileges being taken away.
If you see someone ignoring WebkinzStreets rule, please use the report feature located on the bottom of the member's post.
reserve the right to edit or remove content that is deemed
inappropriate, at at any time. Also, the right to change/add/remove
rules to the list above.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact one of our Administrators who will diligently try to help out.